Are All-on-4 Dental Implants the One Dental Solution for You?
Looking for a smile solution to a mouthful of missing teeth? Discover if All-on-4® dental implants are the ideal treatment for you.
The Positives of All-on-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants are a treatment option for replacing missing teeth. The procedure has become a favorite for patients over the years because it allows you to replace all of your upper and lower teeth with just four dental implants and a single surgery. With All-on-4 dental implants, it’s possible to replace all of your teeth in just one day. And because the treatment costs less than other options, many more people are able to restore their entire smile with affordable All-on-4 dental implants. Some of the advantages of include:
- Replaces all of your teeth in one day
- Only requires one surgical procedure
- Improves an entire smile with only four implants
- No bone graft usually necessary
- Secure placement deep in the jawbone, so implants will not shift or loosen
- Lower cost than other treatment alternatives, making it easier to replace teeth with affordable all on four dental implants
The Problems with All-on-4 Dental Implants
While All-on-4 dental implants may be popular, that doesn’t mean they are right for everyone and every case. Some dentists dissuade patients from choosing All-on-4 dental implants for the following reasons:
- When teeth are all placed on the same day, you will not be able to test the teeth for their appearance, comfort, or bite.
- Requires a sufficient amount of bone to hold implants securely in place.
- All-on-4 dental implants cannot be placed in the molar areas of the mouth where bite force is greatest.
Only your dentist can tell you if All-on-4 dental implants are the right way for you to replace missing teeth.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Bradenton, call Advanced Dental Care of Bradenton today at (941) 357-1292 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Bradenton. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Bradenton, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Bradenton.